INTRODUCTION TO HEALTH & SAFETY 1.0 – OFFICES 1 DAYCourse ref: H&S201710
The aim of this Health & Safety course is to provide the instructional design and development for safety in an office environment. This course is aimed at office managers and supervisors or human resources personnel.
HEALTH & SAFETY FOR OFFICE MANAGERS AND SUPERVISORS – 1 DAY
- Risk Assessment and other legal provisions
- Staff welfare and facilities
- General office safety
- Office design and use of Display Screen Equipment
- Housekeeping, Maintenance and Agency work/workers
- Manual tasks
- Caring for Risk Groups
- First Aid standards
- Basics of Fire Safety and Emergency Response
To download further information about this course click Intro – Office Managers.
For information about this course contact us on [email protected]