INTRODUCTION TO HEALTH & SAFETY 2.0 – RETAIL SHOPS 1 DAY
This training is offered for those who are focusing on health and safety within a retail shop environment. Among others, participants will be shown the importance of public and child safety, working safely, dealing with unsolicited attention and suspect behaviours, and basics of emergency response.
Health & Safety for Retail Shop Managers and Supervisors – 1 DAY
- Risk Assessment and other Legal Provisions
- General Premise Safety
- Staff Welfare and Facilities
- Public Safety in Display Arrangements
- Child Safety provisions and other Risk Groups
- General Provisions for Working Safely
- Loading Bays and Vehicular Areas
- Personal Protective Equipment
- First Aid standards
- Basics of Fire Safety and Emergency Response
- Cash handling and suspect behaviour policies
- Damage, Accident and Incident Reporting requirements and benefits
To download further information click here.