INTRODUCTION TO HEALTH & SAFETY 2.1 – WAREHOUSES 1 DAYCourse ref: H&S20171
This course looks at health and safety hazards that might arise in a warehouse and logistics scenario. The course is aimed at warehouse managers and supervisors who are responsible for the health and safety of their employees and the premises they work in.
HEALTH & SAFETY FOR WAREHOUSE MANAGERS AND SUPERVISORS
Course duration: 1 DAY
- Risk Assessment and other Legal Provisions
- Staff Welfare and Facilities
- Selection, Assembly and Use of Storage Systems
- Protection and Maintenance of Equipment
- Safe Use of Vehicles, Equipment and Machinery
- Electric and Gas Powered Vehicles
- Lighting and Housekeeping requirements
- General Provisions for Working Safely
- Pedestrian and Vehicular Markings and Segregation
- Unauthorised Access
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Damage, Accident and Incident Reporting requirements and benefits
NEBOSH (National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health) is a UK-based independent awarding body delivering globally-recognised vocational qualifications in Health, Safety & Environmental Practice and Management.
ISTC training courses are accredited by Nebosh to delivering the International General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health and the International Technical Certificate in Oil & Gas Operational Safety.
To download further information about this course click Intro – Retail Premises + Warehousing.