FOOD HYGIENE COMPLIANCE
The Food Hygiene Compliance course was designed to give managers/supervisors sufficient knowledge on monitoring and validating compliance of their food business with legal requirements.
FOOD HYGIENE COMPLIANCE COURSE OUTLINE
- The importance of food hygiene
- The legal requirements
- Overview of risk analysis within a food preparation environment
- How food borne diseases may occur
- Sources of contamination
- Importance of food premises’ requirements (pre-requisites)
- Temperature control and storage
- Sampling and analysis
- Use of check lists
- An overview of food safety management systems based on the HACCP principles.