JOIFF FIRE FIGHTER LEVEL 2 – ADVANCED EXTERIOR
To train fire brigade members to the advance Exterior and Interior structural levels of the NFPA 1081. This will also allow the fire brigade members to be trained in the proper advanced exterior fire fighting techniques and the donning of proximity clothing to allow them to get close to the fire during fire control operations.
Training Outcomes: By the end of this 2 week course, successful delegates will be competent to:
- IF201 – 1 Personal Protective Equipment
- IF202 – 2 SCBA
- IF203 – 3 Access & Forcible Entry
- IF204 – 4 Search & Rescue
- IF205 – 5 Ladders
- IF206 – 6 Industrial Water Supply
- IF207 – 7 Handling Hose lines
- IF208 – 8 Foam Operations
- IF209 – 9 Industrial Fire Control
- IF210 – 10 Tank Hazard Control
- IF211 – 11 Ventilation Procedures
Assessment: Delegates will be assessed throughout all of the practical phases, and after a sequence of mentoring sessions, an individual report will be prepared for each delegate.
Certification: An ISTC “Successfully Completed” certificate is issued to those who attain a satisfactory assessment mark. An “Attended” certificate is issued when the assessment is not achieved.
Rates include: Registration; coffee breaks; lunch; transport to and from airport; transport to and from hotel: lecture notes; personal protective equipment for practical exercises; training certificates; government taxes, where applicable.