INTRODUCTION TO HEALTH AND SAFETYCourse ref: 94.090
This full day module provides an invaluable introduction to the principles of Health & Safety persons wishing to implement changes within their place of work.
By the end of the day participants will:
- Understand the function and remit of the enforcing bodies;
- Understand the spread of legislation and regulations;
- Understand the principles of OHS, and working safely;
- Understand the requirements of fire safety legislation;
- Understand, define and undertake risk assessment;
- Be able to make recommendations for improvement at their place of work.
- Principles of Health and Safety
- Health & Safety Policy
- Fire Safety
- Risk Assessment
- Safety Management Systems