Work At HeightCourse ref: 94.045.1 (ROOF WORK)
This module introduces participants to the principles of safe work at height for roof work installations and maintenance, including practical applications covering the provision and use of fall arrest and fall restraint equipment.
- What the law says (avoidance, control, protection)
- Principles of work at height
- Access to work areas
- Inspecting the work area (risk assessment)
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Planning for and managing emergencies
- Anchoring, wearing and working with fall arrest or restraint equipment.
A sample of company-issue fall restraint / fall arrest equipment including safety harness is required to be provided by the client for use during the practical session 72 hours prior to the course. 1 complete set of equipment will be required for every 6 delegates attending.
Categories:Construction Health & Safety